These are 4 scary games you don’t want to play! These games are known to attract nearby spirits and demonic entities may even show up. If you don’t know by now, you don’t want to mess with demons! Don’t say we didn’t warn you.
1. Bloody Mary.
This is one of the most popular scary games of all time. Simply go into the bathroom with the lights off and the door closed. If possible, you can have a single candle burning. A slender white candle would be perfect. Face the mirror and say “BLOOOOOODY MARRRRY” three times and then look in the mirror. According to the urban legend, you may see Bloody Mary in the mirror. She may scratch your face, arms, or back. Or, worse, Bloody Mary could pull you into the mirror and you will be stuck in there forever.
2. The Picture Game.
This is a scary game where you try to capture a ghost on film. Here are the rules for The Picture Game:
Players: At least two participants. The more the better.
1) A length of string or rope. The length should be long enough to make a large circle when the ends are knotted together.
2) Scissors, a knife, or another sharp edge.
3) One small mirror per participant.
4) A camera with flash capabilities. Camera phones are NOT recommended.
5) A drinking glass.
6) A beverage, preferably alcoholic. Wine is recommended.
7)A quiet room.
1) Begin at midnight.
2) Connect the string or rope into a circle by tying the ends together in a knot.
3) Place the circle in the middle of the room.
4) Place the drinking glass in the middle of the circle.
5) Fill the glass with the beverage.
6) Arrange the participants in a circle by seating them around the outside of the rope circle. NOTE: Do NOT step into the center of the rope circle at any time or for any reason.
7) Each participant must place their mirror in front of them on the floor. The reflective part of the mirror should be pointed at the ceiling.
8) Turn off the lights.
The participants must close their eyes. The circle of participants MUST hold hands. Each participant must say, one after another, the phrase, “I TRUST YOU.” Participants should not speak this phrase in unison; each participant must say it individually. After everyone has stated their trust, all participants should repeat three times, in unison, the words, “The door is open, please come in.” The participants may then open their eyes.
1) Begin the sitting by having one participant pick up the camera. This participant must say the words, “I caught you”; then, pointing the camera forward (toward the middle of the circle), and take one picture.
2) Pass the camera to the next participant in the circle. If using a digital camera, do not preview the image that was just taken. It’s wise to turn off the image preview in settings.
3) The next participant must also say the words, “I caught you,” and take one picture with the camera facing forward.
4) Repeat this process until every participant has taken THREE pictures. The camera must make its way around the circle three times. NOTE: If a participant begins crying or feels nauseous, do NOT allow them to take any pictures. Instead, pass the camera around them to the next participant in the circle.
5) After the camera has passed around the circle three times, put it down.
1) All participants must close their eyes and repeat three times, in unison, the phrase, “It is time to go home.”
2) Each participant must turn their mirror upside down.
3) Turn on the lights.
4) Using the scissors or knife, cut open the rope circle.
5) Take the drinking glass outside your house and empty it. It is recommended that you empty it onto a patch of soil.
Review your pictures and be spooked!
Scary Games To Play By Yourself
3. Baby Blue.
If you play this game right, a baby will appear in your arms. Only, it’s definitely not the kind of baby you’d want in your arms. Go into the bathroom alone and turn off the lights and close the door. Look in the dark mirror and craddle your arms like you are already holding a baby. Say “Baby blue, blue baby” 13 times. When you are done, you will feel the weight of a baby in your arms. In some variations you have to flush the “baby” down the toilet before a woman appears in the mirror and screams at you to give her baby back to her. The mirror woman may attack you if you don’t act quickly enough.
4. The Elevator Game.
This game is perhaps the scariest of the lot. Not only must you play this alone, you’ll never know what will happen.
1. Enter the elevator from the first floor by yourself. If anyone else gets on then understand that you cannot continue from the first floor and wait until the elevator can be taken alone.
2. Press the button for the fourth floor.
3. Do not get out when the elevator reaches the fourth floor. Stay in the elevator and press the button for the second floor.
4. Do not get out when you reach the second floor. Stay in the elevator and then press the button for the sixth floor.
5. Do not get out when you reach the sixth floor, remain in the elevator and press the button for the second floor.
6. Do not get out when you reach the second floor. Stay in the elevator and press the button for the tenth floor. Some have reported hearing a voice calling to them on the second floor during this middle section of the ritual. Do not reply. Do not answer in any way.
7. Do not get out once you have reached the tenth floor. Press the button for the fifth floor.
It remains dull for most people up to this point. The next step is where things start to get insane. A female ghost is supposed to enter the lift on the fifth floor! She’ll be nice at first, asking you for a favour and then she becomes nasty. She has been known to scream, shout and cry.
Would you dare look at her?